Objetive

Meet the places of Mexico, it's better capture the attention of other tourist or visitors to the page for details not yet known in this country and the places they lack to meet.

MEXICO

Mexico is a country with beautiful places worth to be visited at least once in life. This country is full of diversity and biodiversity throughout the country: beaches, forests, jungles, lakes, magical towns, unique animals, among other things, Here we will mention some states, along with some of its most striking tourist attractions.

lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

Memories From The Past



This is the municipality of Metztitlán, where the photos were taken.


I have already to walk 5Km before piligrimage in hidalgo From 1999 to 2016.


I have already dance in pilgrimages every year!


I have already goto travel with my family each year by tradition!


I have already to go every year hidalgo my wole family was going to give thanks to the virgen del chorrito!

Future Plans
go to many places To be eating and playing for all amusement parks and playing in every football stadium and you're going to
←  Previus Next  → Página Principal

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario